Curtains are perfect for adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any room, but they also have their limitations. For instance, they will not be able to offer privacy when closed or block out sunlight during the day. This is where TwistTM Shades come into play. Roller blinds are made up of slats that can be adjusted to cover up windows completely or partially based on your requirement. They also allow you to adjust their position easily by using a corded mechanism or remote control (in case you have electric blinds).
Why TwistTM Shades ?
TwistTM Shades are an excellent choice for people who are looking for a clean and modern look. They come in a variety of colours, sizes and materials, so there is something that will suit every style and budget. They can be used as a decorative element in your living room, dining room or bedroom.
As compared to curtains, TwistTM Shades are more durable and offer better value for money. The fabric used for making them is usually thicker than the one used for curtains, which means they will last longer without fading or fraying.
Another advantage of TwistTM Shades is that they don't require any special hardware or tools to install them on your windows. You just have to hang them from the top rod with the help of brackets and screws provided by the manufacturer.
TwistTM Shades also offer better privacy than curtains because they are able to block out more light than normal regular curtains do; however, this depends on the type of material used in manufacturing them.
Features of TwistTM Shades
It is easier to see through the loosely hung fabric sheets, aka curtains, to see your home interiors. A snug fit TwistTM Shades is made by combining sheer and solid bands of fabric in one shade; therefore, your house will remain private.
- Light controlling fabrics
In addition to translucent and dim-out fabrics, TwistTM Shades are available in either 7.5cm solid bandwidth or 4.5cm to 5cm sheer bandwidth, depending on the fabric. There are a variety of fabrics designs & colours available with TwistTM Shades.
- Multiple modes of operation
TwistTM Shades comes in 2 modes of operation
- Easy Rise - The cord tensioner is a simple and easy-to-use system that aims to enhance child safety.
- PowerView® Automation- TwistTM Shades can be controlled or scheduled by this brilliant wireless operating system using either a remote or an app on your smartphone.
- Easy Fitting
Installation of TwistTM Shades requires at least 610mm of width and a drop of 405mm. The maximum dimensions of a TwistTM Shade are 2450mm wide, and 3000mm high.
TwistTM Shades come only in horizontal orientation.
- Functional Flexibility
The TwistTM Shades provides you with 3 modes of operation. These functional modes help in better light control, better privacy and view through.
- Open Mode - In this mode, the sheer fabric bands help in creating a good view though and let the sunlight in.
- Closed Mode- This mode helps in blocking any incoming light. It gives a sense of isolation and privacy.
- Raised Mode - You can raise the TwistTM Shades at an angle so that you get an unobstructed view and privacy at the same time.
TwistTM Shades come in 2 design styles.
- Square Cassette - This style comes in 2 layers of solid and sheer banded fabric to emulate the look of shades.
- Modern Mounting profile- It comes with an anodized silvery-white tube that takes less space for mounting.
Both the design styles offer a sleek design from top to bottom, the shades taper and narrow with a sleek, fabric-wrapped design.
We know you will never opt for loosely hung curtains again once you experience Hunter Douglas TwistTM Shades !